Saint Mary’s Undergraduate Scholarships
- Each year Saint Mary’s University awards a number of scholarships to international high school students.
- Entrance Scholarships are valued from $500 to $3,500 CDN.
- All high school students who have achieved an overall average of 80% or above as calculated by the Admission Office are eligible. High school graduates who are beginning their studies in January are also eligible for Entrance Scholarship.
- Entrance Scholarships are tenable for one year.
- Students are encouraged to apply by March 15 to be considered for Entrance Scholarships. Students who apply after March 15 will be considered as resources permit.
Additional Entrance Scholarships
Students may also be eligible for additional entrance scholarships and awards. A limited number of Presidential and Santamarian Scholarships are awarded on the basis of a very high aggregate score (95% and above) and résumé with information illustrating community service, participation in student government or athletic achievement.
These additional entrance scholarships are valued from $20,000 to $36,000 CDN and require separate applications which must be received in the Admissions Office by March 15.
Saint Mary’s University – Graduate – MBA
- Entrance scholarships are automatically assessed based on applicants GMAT score (600 or higher).
- After completing eight MBA courses, returning students are eligible a scholarship no more than $2000, this is based on GPA and financial needs.
For more on scholarships at Saint Mary’s University, visit: www.smu.ca/futurestudents/scholarships.html